Monday 24 February 2014

Greenhouse!

Having already overflowed the bay window I grow my chillies in, I guess I should build the greenhouse I got in the January sales. It's been sat in the hall waiting for me to get round to it.

To be fair, nobody wants to start digging soil to put slabs down in the ice/snow/wind of January do they?

Here's the base. Literally just dug over the soil and flattened it, and eased the slabs into a vaguely flat pattern.



It's a tiny greenhouse really. If I'd realised how small, I might have gone for a size bigger. The main problem I will have is the roof is too low - but, I guess we'll see.

The greenhouse, for the record, was this one from homebase. It cost me £151.99. :)

I'm aware that it has bad reviews too. But, seriously, £151.99....for a greenhouse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment